Small Dealer Program Management
One order. One invoice. One powerful program.
EMG handles all the logistics, warehousing, and new customer leads and inquiries in addition to selling products. By managing small dealer customers from one location, we’re increasing efficiency, driving costs down, and freeing manufacturers up to focus on larger, strategic customers. We handle small orders with fast turnaround and we meet unique mid-size dealer’s needs.
EMG’s program provides:
- Customer Relationship Management—manage the entire sales, customer service, credit, and distribution process with EMG’s comprehensive and innovative B2B marketing solutions
- Direct Inside Sales Team—our expert sales force calls solely on small dealer customers with frequency that’s unmatched in the industry
- Lead Generation—our business experience provides the power to increase sales from underperforming customers, win new customers, and identify growth opportunities
- ECommerce—keep your business growing without investing in additional infrastructure and resources using EMG’s dedicated fulfillment facility that ships your products directly to the consumer
- Customer Service—maintain hard-won clients and eliminate having hundreds of small customers calling your customer center as EMG takes the calls for you
- Interactive B2B Website—EMG builds and maintains a specific website for small dealer management so you can focus on large customers
- Ongoing Training—we learn your product line specifics, allowing us to quickly assist your clients with detailed questions regarding product information, troubleshooting and more
- Credit and Collections—EMG assumes the responsibility of credit and collections for the small dealer customer base
- Distribution—manufacturers ship to EMG by the truckload and we break up the shipment and re-distribute accordingly, from pallet orders to drop ship fulfillment orders
- Advertising Management—EMG manages advertising opportunities with each small dealer handling it all in our offices